All information about Arval solutions for Drivers and Fleet Managers.
My TEB Arval
My TEB Arval is a simple & useful website for fleet managers.
My TEB Arval includes;
- Geo-localiton map for TEB Arval suppliers
- New vehicle delivery plannings
- E-learning videos for Fleet Managers
- A library of usefult documents
- Access to TEB Arval Fleet View
TEB Arval Connect is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, on touchpad or computer.
My Fleet Status
My Fleet Status, a simple and visual way for fleet managers to monitor their fleet KPIs on 4 themes: Fleet, Cost, Usage,Environment
Via the tool, you can access to;
- Fleet distribution: vehicle marques, fuel type
- Total usage cost starting from the beginning of the year.
- Kilometer overflow: notifications about kilometer limit
- Environment: Average CO2 emissions and average fuel consumptions. ( default manufacturer data)
Digital services specially designed for drivers
TEB Arval delivers the very latest technology to your drivers: mobile applications that inform them of their vehicle use and help improve their skills at the steering wheel.
This mobile application provides your drivers with the vehicle-specific information and documentation that they need, when and where they need it. In the process, it saves your company valuable time and money. The application, which is available for iPhone and Android mobile users, offers live maps pointing out the closest service and maintenance sites.
Features available to drivers via TEB Arval Mobile+ include:
Use of GPS technology
Full vehicle details and a countdown to the renewal date
Direct access to Arval's round-the-clock telephone support teams
Mapping of service and maintenance sites
TEB Arval Drive Challenge is an entertaining digital game that has the added merit of improving your drivers' performance at the wheel. This free mobile application (available for both iPhone and Android users) is designed to raise drivers' awareness of how they drive and, hopefully, have a positive impact on it. TEB Arval Drive Challenge uses the mobile phone's GPS technology to measure drivers' speed, acceleration and braking patterns. It highlights areas that need improvement, and hands out rewards for good driving. Here is a list of some of TEB Arval Drive Challenge's special features:
- Uses GPS technology
- Measures driving performance on every car journey
- Identifies areas for improvement
- Unlocks rewards
- Links directly to social media