All information about Arval solutions for Drivers and Fleet Managers.
Why leasing with TEB Arval ?
We manage, you keep control
We like to get to know you and your drivers better. Some think of car leasing as a B2B service. TEB Arval sees it as person-to-person or, as our slogan goes, “leasing with a personal touch.”
A single contact who knows your company well
The Account Manager is your single point of contact in all day-to-day aspects of managing your fleet. Whatever the issue – perhaps negotiating the best deals for you or managing the servicing and repairs of your vehicles – you can rely on a professional dedicated to your company, who will forge a close working relationship with you and your drivers. TEB Arval Account Managers find the right solution for each question in line with the Master Agreement, the Service Level Agreement and your Company Car Policy.
The account team keeps your fleet running smoothly.
An Account Team, led by the Account Manager, ensures that you are always at the heart of our activities. The Account Manager, central to the team’s organisation, is your single point of contact. He or she works with an Account Team, made up of operational experts, who book cars in for repairs, arrange replacement vehicles and much more.
We always ensure that we are closer to our clients than other players in the market. This is because our unique structure allows us to leverage all the advantages of being a large operator while giving our clients the benefit of dealing with a small entrepreneurial office. We make sure our interactions never lose that personal touch.
Your satisfaction is important to us. That is why we guarantee service tailored to your needs and do regular surveys, to make sure we keep our promise.
With our Service Level Agreement, we draw up guarantees and service standards with you beforehand. Our clients are our best ambassadors and we will always go that extra mile to see that you are happy on a permanent basis.
- We set clear processes and service standards so that you know what to expect
- We make regular surveys, measure our performance and your level of satisfaction
- Every expression of dissatisfaction is a complaint, regardless of the cause
- Our commitment means you get what you signed up for
TEB Arval Smart Experience: a unique digital experience for your fleet.
At TEB Arval, we know that your business needs easy access to your KPIs. That’s why we’ve created TEB Arval Smart Experience, which pools all of the information from your fleet into one secure platform and makes it available at the touch of a button.
At TEB Arval, we are mindful of our economic and social profile and our impact on the environment
TEB Arval's corporate identity rests on four fundamental pillars: economic responsibility, social responsibility, civic responsibility, and respect for the environment and for the world we live in.
- We help companies make the right choices regarding their total cost of ownership (TCO) and pool management.
- We advise clients and help them draw up a Company Car Policy that is reasonable and fair to both clients and drivers.
- We offer safety training, identify drivers who may be at risk, and ensure that cars are properly maintained and insured.
- Our company is ISO-14001 certified, recommends vehicles based on their CO2 emissions, and offers courses in eco-driving.