All information about Arval solutions for Drivers and Fleet Managers.
A Staff of 5,000 Focused on Mobility
TEB Arval*, founded in 1989 and wholly owned by BNP Paribas, specialises in full service vehicle leasing. The company offers its clientele of professionals, SMEs, and large international companies tailor-made solutions to provide optimal fleet solutions. It also takes on all of the risks associated with fleet management. TEB Arval has more than 5,000 employees in the 26 countries where it operates. By the end of November 2015, it had a leased fleet of 930,000 cars worldwide, a total of 223,000 vehicles purchased, and a total of 184,000 vehicles sold. Arval is part of a worldwide alliance with Element, North America’s leading fleet management company.
* TEB Arval is a subsidiary of BNP Paribas, and is part of the Group's core Retail Banking activity. Retail Banking is a worldwide network of retail banks and specialised financial services, and plays a key role in the international expansion of the Group.
We stand by our motto: Not only does Arval give you what you’ve asked for, but it gives you what you’ve always wanted. Since our first day of business a quarter-century ago, our mission has been to provide a service so complete that clients need not give their fleet's management another thought. Experience has taught us that companies require absolute efficiency, transparency and precision from their fleet management solution. We deliver on all counts and aim, where possible, to bring you more.
By signing up with Arval, you will receive the promise of a dedicated, professional and motivated staff that is as happy to assist you as they are to do their job. We pride ourselves in their performance by offering them training at the Arval Academy, sharing customer feedback with them regularly, and offering them career prospects across a wide range of countries and positions.
At Arval, our staff is our greatest asset, and we invest a great deal in them. As a result, we pride ourselves on the quality and calibre of our more than 5,000 staff members. Our people are:
- educated, with an entrepreneurial spirit that encourages them to think outside the box and share their ideas
- focused on innovation, in the workplace and in their use of technology
- highly motivated and committed to keeping clients happy
- conscious of quality and driven to solving problems by acknowledging complaints.
To achieve the above, they receive: