All information about Arval solutions for Drivers and Fleet Managers.
COVID 19 INFORMATION Find out more
Leasing is the ideal solution to your corporate transportation needs. Why? Because you outsource the concern and routine of managing your company cars. You let us take care of the whole process.
What does leasing mean?
Leasing means letting another company supply you with the vehicles required for your staff to conduct their day-to-day business. Contrary to common belief, leasing is neither cheaper nor more expensive than an outright car purchase: The costs are more or less equal. The primary reason for you to choose the leasing option is that managing vehicles is not your core business -- it's ours. We keep the process smooth and simple. You pay a fixed monthly amount, and we look after the day-to-day administration of the cars. One important added benefit: you reduce the size of your workforce.Arval will offer you more than just leasing, meaning we focus on the quality of vehicles, quick and easy purchasing and delivery, essential services required for the fleet but also customer care (listening to the voice of customer and driver), transparency, responsiveness, expertise, people who will go the extra mile to find the right solution for you.
The many advantages of leasing
There are countless benefits to leasing your vehicles:
You outsource the risk to another company
- You reduce the time spent managing vehicles and dealing with such issues as payments, routine servicing, faulty cars and road accidents
- Your costs are kept under control -- by us, with no extra effort on your part
- You achieve greater transparency:
- Your employees have clear targets based on objective criteria that they are better able to meet
- Your company can do financial forecasting and predict its spending patterns over a protracted period