All information about Arval solutions for Drivers and Fleet Managers.
Sosyal Sorumluluk Projeleri
Corporate Social Responsibility
At TEB Arval we take Corporate Social Responsibility very seriously. We consider the impact of our activities upon the environment, the marketplace and the communities in which we operate and wherever possible we seek to ensure that our impact is a positive one.
To ensure this sentiment is reflected throughout our organization we have a CSR committee which meets on a regular basis and reports to our board. Information is then disseminated, along with targets to our employees, and has therefore become part of our everyday culture. Due to the nature of our business we are particularly concerned and therefore most proactive in the areas of Road Safety and the Environment. On a personal level it means a lot to me to work in an organization that is socially responsible and that helps create a better future for us all. To do this we all need to play our part, our employees, our suppliers and our customers and we are thankful for all of the support we have received.
We set the following objectives to:
• Comply with all relevant environmental legislation and regulatory controls.
• Identify significant environmental and social impacts and establish objectives and targets for improvement, review and monitor these.
• Minimise waste, maximise efficient use of resources and prevent pollution in all parts of the business.
• Communicate TEB Arval’s Environmental Policy and environmental performance to customers, suppliers and employees.
• Encourage all employees to be proactive in the maintenance and continual improvement of the Company’s environmental management system.